Find the Right Solution for Your Unique Needs
Life can be full of challenges, but you don't have to face them alone. I offer a variety of CBH services to help you address specific issues and achieve your personal goals. Here's how I can support you:
- Anxiety and Stress Management: Learn effective tools to manage anxiety, overcome panic attacks, and build resilience.
- Overcoming Negative Habits and Addictions: Break free from unwanted habits, manage addiction triggers, and develop healthy coping mechanisms.
- Improving Self-Esteem and Confidence: Build a positive self-image, overcome self-doubt, and embrace your strengths.
- Managing Work-Related Stress: Develop healthy boundaries, improve communication skills, and navigate workplace challenges with newfound confidence.
- Emotional Regulation and Mood Swings: Learn to manage overwhelming emotions, identify triggers, and achieve emotional balance.
- Insomnia and Sleep Improvement: Develop healthy sleep habits, overcome sleep disturbances, and experience restful nights.
What is cognitive behavioural therapy ?
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy combined with Hypnosis. Hypno-CBT®. This is the method I use and is known as Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy.
CBH is at the forefront of modern clinical hypnotherapy practice and uses only scientifically validated techniques. Many clinical studies show that this method is more effective in treating a wide range of emotional and psychological issues than either therapy used in isolation. The treatment focuses on solutions which resolve your specific issues and meet your goals. By accessing both the rational and creative parts of the mind, Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy achieves rapid and lasting results and clients usually begin to feel the beneficial effects after just a few sessions.
Hypno - CBT deals with current issues in people's lives. Therapist and client works together on what is happening in the here and now. What is causing and maintaining the issue and how to eliminate it.
CBT and how it works
Cognitive behavioural therapy is a talking therapy that can help you manage your problems by changing the way you think and behave.it is based on the concept that your thoughts, feelings, and actions are interconnected, and that negative thoughts and feelings can trap you in a vicious cycle.
CBT aims to help you deal with overwhelming problems in a more positive way by breaking them down into smaller parts.
You are given the tools to empower you to change your negative patterns and improve the way you feel.
Unlike some other talking treatments, CBT deals with your current problems, rather than focusing on issues from your past.
It looks for practical ways to improve your state of mind on a daily basis.
Hypnosis is a human condition involving focused attention, it reduces peripheral awareness, and an enhanced capacity to respond to suggestion.
What happens in a hypnotherapy session?
First, you'll usually have a chat with your therapist to discuss what you hope to achieve and agree what methods your therapist will use.
After this, the hypnotherapist may:
- lead you into a deeply relaxed state.
- use your agreed methods to help you towards your goals – for example, suggesting that you don't want to carry out a certain habit or behaviour.
- gradually bring you out of hypnosis.
You are fully in control when under hypnosis and don't have to take on the therapist's suggestions if you don't want to. If necessary, you can bring yourself out of the hypnotic state at any time within the session.